My Best Love questions to ask tarot oracle cards
Tarot cards can be a helpful tool for gaining insight and guidance on matters of love and relationships. Here are some love-related questions you may consider asking the tarot cards:
- Where is this love heading?
- What do i need to know about being in relationship with this person?
- How can i improve my love relationship with person?
- What do i need to know about me and person ending up in love relationship?
- Is commitment in my future with this person?
- What are their feelings about me? our connection?
- What obstacles are we facing in our love situation?
- What is the energy of our love?
- Who's coming into my life next for love?
- What's the future of my relationship ?
- How can I improve my communication with my partner?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of my relationship?
- What can I do to attract love into my life?
- What do I need to understand about myself before I can find true love?
- What obstacles do I need to overcome to maintain a loving relationship?
- What lessons can I learn from past relationships in order to improve future ones?
- How will i recognise my next love/ Future love?
- How can I improve my self-love and confidence?
- What is the potential outcome of my current relationship?
It's best to avoid yes/ No questions, since the cards usually won't give you a clear outcome.
Of course you can always ask! Just remember if the cards seem confusing, try to reword it.
Remember that tarot & oracle cards offer guidance and insight. See the cards you have drawn as an overall summary and snapshot of the situation.
You can always, redraw cards for more clarity or find solutions.
It's important to approach the tarot /oracle with an open mind and a willingness to reflect on the messages it provides.
For a personal reading with me see the reading consultations here in the shop
Blessings Kelly Isara